The Plum Tree Group is an award-winning interactive agency dedicated to designing, building, and bringing to market customized, memorable, and meaningful digital products, solutions, and experiences. Since 2006 we’ve helped over 300 start-ups and Fortune 500 clients grow their online businesses. We focus on Information Technology, Business Process Outsourcing, Marketing and Communications, Consulting, and Micro Venture Support Services. We are a certified partner across some of the leading solution platforms powering digital transformation: Salesforce, Vlocity, Shopify, Google Partner, and AWS Partner Network to name a few.
We Are Looking For:
A dynamic UI/UX Designer who can work with the team and can do wonders with them. Designer will be responsible for gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Developing visualisation of screens within a prototype framework.
- Developing and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines.
- Designing interfaces for websites that provide the best possible user experience.
- Producing wireframes and mockups.
- Leading the design, creation, and implementation of a suite of software.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Taking a "design brief" to understand requirements.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- Degree in graphic design, interactive design, or visual design, or equivalent creative work experience designing web, mobile, or desktop applications.
- You have 2-3 years of experience designing for mobile and web, including responsive design.
- You are highly skilled in creating wireframes, high fidelity visual designs, prototypes, and written documentation using modern design and prototyping tools.
- You have a good sense of design, an eye for detail, and an excellent sense of aesthetics and functionality.
- You have expertise in a broad range of skills including interaction design, visual design, branding, UX, usability testing, and more.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills; you can present and articulate design decisions in a purposeful and thoughtful way.
- Strong working knowledge of Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design standards.
- You have familiarity with accessibility standards and inclusive design practices.
- You are highly skilled in Adobe XD, Figma, Zeplin, Marvel, Keynote, and other design tools.
- You have a strong portfolio showcasing the above.
- You have a passion for design and a positive attitude.
- You are flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and change during a project.
- You can work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience working at an agency, with multiple clients concurrently, or handling several complex projects simultaneously is preferred.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment is a plus.
What We Have To Offer:
- A fun, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- Mentoring and coaching in an environment that provides support to help you succeed
- Clear career path and growth potential
- Flexible work environment
- Comprehensive compensation package (base + commission)
- Paid leaves
- Employee perks
- A diverse and international team
- An entrepreneurial environment with room for growth
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Powered by JazzHR