Applicant preferable of having MASTERS IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES / GRADUATE ENGINEER - with 1-3 YEARS of relevant experience in Pharma industry.
1.Contribute and support to maintain EHS Management system program to ensure colleagues & assets safety.
2. Provide support to operations for establishing and managing EHS management program effectively at shop floor level.
3. Performs work in a structured environment under direction from supervisor and assist in making decisions to resolve problems basic in their EHS complexity.
4. Participates and contributes as a team member in completing routine EHS task.
5. Support in implementation of established GEHS standards, procedures and methodologies and introduction of any revision and initiatives.
6. Organizes own EHS work to meet EHS project / task deadlines Participate in preparing facility Objectives align with corporate and PGS goals.
Facilitate operations in managing safe operations and support for introducing a new changes or modification.
7. Participate in risk assessment process and guide to the team and operation in conducting risk assessment and suggesting suitable controls in guidance from supervisor.
8. Participate in audits and inspections. Ensure timely submission of periodic and annual performance report as and when required.
9. Participate in EHS internal inspections / audits and external audits.
10. Stay current to ensure regulatory requirements are met, new requirements are implemented or plan to implement, update legal register and ensure compliance .
11. Support in maintain procedures and system preparedness of Emergency response plan to address any defined emergency situation.
12. Interact with vendors including waste vendors as and when required.
13. Provide update to EHS manager for routine matters, short term and long terms challenges.
14. Support in providing training to enhance colleagues and contractors awareness. Contribute to maintain ISO 14001 EMS and OHSAS18001 certifications.
15. Contribute to manage immediate reporting (local & Global) periodic and annual performance reporting and participate in regional and global meeting and training programs.
16. Assist EHS Lead to conduct leaders EHS Development and culture change program for site colleagues.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.