EMAIL MARKETER ROLE
Become one of the most impactful email marketers on the planet!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform that is expanding and growing rapidly around the world. We are looking to onboard and hire the next generation of graphic designers to help our customers set and achieve their crazy big goals.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I., and also some of the world's very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities, and professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
We are looking for a talented Email marketer to support and lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters.
Who you are:
- A creative email marketer who writes clear and concise copy for email campaigns with an eye for detail. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
- A team-spirited, team player and collaborator first and foremost
- A person who can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight
- An open-minded person who is willing to learn and become one of the most impactful email marketers in the world
- A person with an insatiable curiosity and unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- A person who is a force for good and celebrate individual uniqueness
- Be driven by helping their team meet and exceed aggressive conversion targets and individual career goals
- Be highly organized and have a high level of accountability for the quality and outcomes of your work and your team’s work.
- Lead with empathy, serve as an ally for underrepresented communities, and create psychological safety to ensure the team can do their best work
- Ability to work independently (while also functioning and contributing as part of a team) and efficiently manage your own time.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
The email marketer will work closely with the marketing and growth team to ensure the email campaigns are aligned and synced across to the marketing campaigns, website and social media.
What you’ll do:
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
Qualifications (any or all):
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager or Digital marketing specialist
- Hands on experience with Activecampaign, HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
This role is initially fully digital/remote, eventually establishing our global Hubs in U.S, Australia, Asia and Europe for regular teaming and events. The ideal candidate will be based on the Europe timezone to work closely with our marketing team who are currently based in Ireland.
Why Join Us?
- Empower our users with helpful email content
- Level up your digital marketing and email marketing real-life skills
- Bring direct impact to the business and see email engagement grow with your efforts
- Be among team members who believe in working and playing hard and working as a team
- Flourish in a flat organizational structure with no office politics
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year: paid holidays and leave
- Personal wellbeing and development programs
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We are hiring for many role types including full-time, part-time, freelance contract
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone! firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get started?
Go to F4S.com where Coach Marlee will ask your questions, please select complete F4S Motivational assessment (15-30 mins) to help us better understand your work-style motivations and learn how we best support your onboarding.
We look forward to making a positive impact with you!
Powered by JazzHR