· Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
· Will be responsible for doing Massive recruitment of all levels and departments as per the need of the project.
· Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
· Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
· Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
· Nurture a positive working environment
· Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
· Maintain pay plan and benefits program
· Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
· Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
· Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
· 8+ years’ experience in the relevant industry.
· Must be capable of doing Massive Hiring through different plat-forms for the project.
· People oriented and results driven
· Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
· Knowledge of HR systems and databases
· Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
· Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
Work environment and Benefits
The company offers market competitive salary along with other benefits such as:
Training and Development
- Annual, Casual & Sick paid leaves
- Leaves encashment
- Medical Reimbursement
- Annual Bonuses
- Collaborative working Environment
- Indoor Games