This role partners alongside our Head of Design Operations and design leadership team to coordinate and prioritize all activities with stakeholders, staffing/resourcing design, managing the production process, oversee and track the production budget, wrangle content, manage assets, and most importantly has experience doing all this at scale.
Founded in 2012 by veteran technology entrepreneurs from MIT and Stanford, VentureDive is the fastest growing technology company in the region that develops and invests in products and solutions that simplify and improve lives of people world-wide. We aspire to create a technology organization and an entrepreneurial ecosystem in the region that are recognized as second to none in the world.
- Manage incoming requests, prioritizes, and set expectations with project owners
- Assess and prioritize projects with stakeholders and resource appropriately
- Own and operationalize the end-to-end production calendar and efficiently drive projects to completion (on time, on budget, on brand)
- Shape process; implement program management/design tools and best practices
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of marketers, strategists, designers, illustrators, animators and developers
- Own, drive, and document the project lifecycle from planning, briefing, scheduling, requirements gathering, reviews, delivery and implementation to launch
- Manage a small team of program managers
- Build and manage asset library
- 5+ years of experience working in similar role(s), experience in fast growth technology companies a plus.
- Proven ability to establish/manage workflows, budgets, project plans and ship high quality work in a startup environment
- A ‘big picture’ approach in helping establish, support, and engage teams, while still managing the details and keeping all the balls in the air.
- Great communication skills, written and verbal, with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Attention to detail with borderline obsessive organizational skills
- Understanding and defining design processes and systems
- Proactive in seeking opportunities to improve and expand team, personal skills and experience
What we look for beyond required skills
In order to thrive at VentureDive, you
…are intellectually smart and curious
…have the passion for and take pride in your work
…deeply believe in VentureDive’s mission, vision, and values
…have a no-frills attitude
…are a collaborative team player
…are ethical and honest
Are you ready to put your ideas into products and solutions that will be used by millions?
You will find VentureDive to be a quick pace, high standards, fun and a rewarding place to work at. Not only will your work reach millions of users world-wide, you will also be rewarded with competitive salaries and benefits. If you think you have what it takes to be a VenDian, come join us ... we're having a ball!
Powered by JazzHR