The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go. We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, BootStrap
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Powered by JazzHR