The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go. We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The Technology team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
The Technical Product Manager will…
API and Integration
- Implement enterprise-level integrations for scalable, flexible and highly available solutions that perform well under high traffic
- Collaborate closely with product managers to finalize all the integration-related requirements for product design
- Propose API solutions for end-to-end integrations with internal and external systems between mobile/web applications and servers
- Explore and validate the 3rd parties and vendor’s API solutions to find compatibility and gaps in technical integration
- Support & develop API security policies and configure API management solutions.
- Conduct meetings with external stockholders and the technical team of clients during the life cycle of the project
- Conduct complete requirement engineering sessions with clients to unfold every aspect of the problem
- Collect and articulate feature requests from the customer
- Propose best standards and industry practice solutions to clients
- Arrange sessions with clients for the demos and project sign-off
- Prepare the project requirement documents (PRDs) to outline the end-to-end integration solution
- Produce customer-facing technical documentation
- Prepare test cases to validate the integrations during joint test sessions with clients.
- Prepare all project-related documents for each phase of the project.
- Provide technical support in troubleshooting customer issues
- Understand, debug and propose a solution to the customer service team for the live applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or similar.
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience in working in backend system APIs
- Experience working with backend systems of web & mobile applications in the latest web standards (REST, RESTful web services, JSON/XML/YAML)
- Should have strong database concepts to design solutions with architects, plus running complex queries to fetch required information from the system
- Experience in different auth models for the client-server handshake
- Able to draft API specification documents with the request, response and security details
- Experience in different encoding algorithms for data security
- Hands-on experience with Postman or similar tools
- Very strong communication skills to conduct online or on-site meetings with clients
- Strong writing skills to draft technical documents of projects for internal and external use
- Comfortable collaborating with both highly technical and non-technical internal and external partners
- Ability to work in a team environment and under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanour
- Comfortable in conducting in-house sessions on technical briefing to Dev teams for the proposed integration solutions.
Powered by JazzHR