The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
The Python developer will…
Python developer will be responsible for challenging software development activities including APIs developmnet.
Main job responsibilities will be……
- Develop RESTful APIs, leveraging Open API specifications, API Gateway for runtime governance and security of Microservices
- Developing and maintaining cutting edge web and mobile based applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Preparing and maintaining all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Write efficient, reusable and documented code
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Utilizing backend data services and contributing to increase existing data services API.
- Web and mobile application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Participate in code reviews and refactoring discussions with multiple domain and delivery teams to ensure high quality deliverables
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Using test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
- Interfacing with customer and internal teams to gather requirements.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in backend development.
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this job if….
- You have good problem-solving skills
- You give attention to detail
- You work independently as well as within a team with good collaboration
- You are comfortable with deadlines
- You focus on quality of work
- You have a desire to learn and continue to develop your skills
- You enjoy working on multiple products/projects at the same time
- You are a strong verbal & written communicator
ESSENTIAL SKILLS and EXPERIENCE required:
- 2-5 years hands on experience in Python
- Experience in developing rest APIs in Python
- Preferably good experience in Flask, micro-framework or Django
- Good expertise in PYTHON based REST services
- Experience in working in Agile teams with strong sense of ownership.
- Preferably experience in building SOA, Microservices and API based Integrations in a highly distributed environment will be preferred
- Preferably experience in using security, encryption and Authentication protocols such as SSO, OAuth and Certificates for securing transmission.
- Good knowledge of distributed SOA, Web Services, Relational DB concepts, Elastic Search, DynamoDB and various AWS technologies.
- Good in PostgreSQL/MySQL/NoSQL, REDIS and query optimization
- Should have strong concepts of OOP
- Have completed degree of BS/MS computer Science successfully
Powered by JazzHR