Avanceon is looking for an experienced and dedicated Taxation Executive to join our team. Candidate should be able to handle Sales tax filing (FBR,PRA,SRB), Income tax Payments, Income tax Return, Bank reconciliation, Fixed Asset Management, Accruals, Inter-company charging, Inter Co. Recon, Avanceon LP Invoicing, Tax deduction confirmation on invoices received from vendors, Final Settlement and any task assigned by CFO.
- Sales Tax Filing in FBR (Collect sales tax data and upload after arranging, verification and submission of sales tax return and filing of sales tax evidence).
- Sales Tax Filing in PRA (Collect sales tax data and upload after arranging, verification and submission of sales tax return and filing of sales tax evidence).
- Sales Tax Filing in SRB (Collect sales tax data and upload after arranging, verification and submission of sales tax return and filing of sales tax evidence).
- Income tax Payment (Income tax payment is made twice a month this is the amount which we deduct at the time of payment to vendor)
- Annual Income Tax Return (Income tax return is filled annually in which I gather data regarding tax already deducted on monthly and bimonthly basis)
- Bank Reconciliation FZE & AVAC (Reconciling of bank balance and ledger balance)
- Fixed Asset Management (Addition, Deletion, reconciliation, and depreciation of Fixed Asset
- Accruals (its include Utility Bills, Markup on Loans, Markup income on TDR and PLS accounts, Ration Allowance, WWF accrual & prepaid account adjustments)
- Inter-company charging (Its Include Inter-company invoices of Back office support, Fee for technical services, Management Fee, Dividend Receivable & Agency Commission)
- Inter-company Recon (its include all Inter-company ledger reconciliation between Avanceon Limited and Avanceon FZE)
- Leases, Prepaid Expenses, and Insurance working
- Respond to tax authorities against notices received from tax authorities.
- Shares and dividend working
- Checking/Confirmation of Income tax deduction on Payments
- Advance tax working and filing
- Education: C.A/ ACCA Inter part.
- Experience: minimum 3 to 4 years in the taxation field.
- Interpersonal, verbal communication with English speaking skills and the ability to generate strong and lasting relationships with customers
- Capable of swiftly adapting to organization's culture and contribute towards team building to add best value to business goals.
- IT skills - good level Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Must be a team player.
- Demonstrator of conflict management.