Summary The candidate will be a key member of the Finance function under the guidance of the Managers of the company to perform various Treasury and controlling work of agreed policies & procedures for accurate and timely reporting and compliances. Main
Responsibilities Along with the below listed responsibilities, the employee should conduct any other business related to the function as required by her or his supervisor.
1. Prepare the FX position daily and coordinate with Finance Manager and Regional Treasury to ensure the exposure is within the required limit.
2. Take full responsibility for the preparation of country budget and coordinate with the regional team.
3. Preparing daily Adhoc profit & loss for cotton and reporting to regional management after reconciling with the position and getting it validated by the commercial team.
4. Preparing weekly Adhoc profit & loss for Palm Oil and Soybean Oil and report to regional management after reconciling with the position and getting it validated by the commercial team.
5. Prepare a Cash Flow forecast monthly and update in the Magnitude.
6. Prepare a Credit risk report and send it to the regional team weekly.
7. Prepare monthly reporting file / slides to Regional Controlling for monthly review and provide comments for any variations between Actual v Budget or reforecast.
8. Review the processes and highlight the control weaknesses in controls and give recommendations to mitigate them.
9. Preparing any other reports as required by the regional team.
10. Reconciliation of cashbook with bank statement daily and sending the bank position per bank to the Regional Treasury.
11. Coordination with banks for all day-to-day matters and transactions.
12. Maintain and update the cashbook after getting the relevant information of all inflows from the Operations department and send it to the Outsourced Accounting team to close the party ledgers.
13. Monitoring the Positions of Platforms, reporting any discrepancies
14. Management of Accrualsin different platforms, including any discrepancies from last Month.
15. Checking the entries of trade files and controlling the inputs of Adhoc P&L.
16. Sensitivity / Variance analysis of Adho CVs Accounting PNL.
17. Ensuring all open contracts are correctly reported in the position.
18. Following up on overdue open contracts and reporting them to the management.
19. Ensuring FX exposure is reported daily.
20. Liaison with the Bank on trade matters(Opening of LC, CAD Open Account).
21. Ensuring Daily Bank Reconciliations.
22. Liaison with the Bank on Daily Payment and receipts matter
23. Daily fund management.
24. Cross-functional Liaison in LDC for Routine Trade / Controlling matters Experiences 2 Years PQE Skills Excellent MS Office Skills
Analytical Skills Required
Education CA Qualified