- Independently administer Multi-node, high availability, enterprise Tableau Server deployment.
- Establishes and maintains required backups, change management, data security, disaster recovery & recovery policies and procedures. Execute when needed.
- Performs query optimization, database performance evaluation and tuning. Optimize resource utilization and extract scheduling.
- Create/Manage Groups, Workbooks and Projects, Database Views, Data Sources and Data Connections.
- Plan and maintain tableau server availability within SLA defined parameters.
- Perform Server Clustering/High Availability support.
- Experience with Tabmon, Tabjolt along with Tabadmin and Tabcmd commands in creating backups and restoring backups of Tableau repository.
- Experience in major upgrade (not only fix packs/patches). Support in upgrading other systems connected to Tableau.
- Create and submit periodic system reports. Monitor server activity/usage statistics to identify possible performance issues/enhancements.
- User access management, permissions etc. Coordinate with users and IT team to maximize system availability for all stakeholders.
- Maintain data governance. Assure data integrity during data ingestion. Review and approve any data source or dashboard deployment inside Tableau environment.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT.
- Experience: 4-6 years of experience working as Tableau Server Administration.
- Must be experienced in performance Tuning, monitoring, and troubleshooting tools.
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you