Remote sharing delivery of software products such as VAS and OCS / CBS in virtualization, containerization, horizontal, and public cloud scenarios :
1. Act as a technical implementation engineer (TE) in a project and take charge of technical implementation and technical problem handling of the delivery project.
2. Participate in the integration planning and design of project delivery and output of the integrated delivery solution, including the deployment solution, configuration solution, acceptance solution, and go-live-to-maintenance solution, and complete the E2E delivery of independent modules.
3. Manage technical risks and issues during project delivery, obtain customer recognition and effectively implement them, and identify and mitigate potential technical risks and risks in the solution in advance.
4. Summarize and accumulate technical delivery cases
Professional knowledge requirements :
1. Be familiar with the Linux, and have knowledge of network devices and storage devices such as switches and load balancers.
2. Familiar with Oracle database, proficient in stored procedure development and SQL tuning.
3. Be familiar with cloud, virtualization, and containerization technologies, and be familiar with public cloud service delivery technologies.
Service skill requirements :
1. Familiar with the operation process, O&M process, and enterprise architecture of carrier / Internet products and offerings is preferred.
2. Experience in software or IT project development, testing, delivery, and maintenance is preferred.