Your Responsibilities : Job Purpose :
Job Purpose :
Ensure Quality Compliance of Products / Materials at various stages of testing (including raw material, intermediate and finished product & stability testing) to fulfill regulatory and GMP / GLP requirements, coordinate for the fulfillment of GMP compliance and various quality requirements as per GQMPs and GQPs and manage the product validation program inline with GMP requirements.
Key Responsibilities :
1) Receiving and analysis of representative samples of raw materials, finished and intermediate products for timely releases by Lab. Operations.
2) Sampling and analysis of products for product / cleaning validation.
3) Release of Raw Materials and / or Intermediate Products in LIMS & BPCS (if assigned).
4) Analysis of stability and / or validation samples and interpretation of results.
5) Follow GMP and safety requirements of laboratory.
6) Participate in the testing of new products and product development.
7) Participate in various EHS activities.
8) Conduct and participate in JFT / GMP training sessions.
9) Support in preparation and revision of existing SOPs, Testing Standards and Test Methods to set standards as per GMP compliance.
10) Demonstrate proficiency in standard computer software.
11) Handle special / additional assignments given from time to time to fulfill local as well as corporate requirements.Basic qualifications :
Preferred qualifications :
Why GSK? :
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-
leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy.
To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
Important notice to Employment businesses / Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and / or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
All employment businesses / agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement / human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK.
The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business / agency and GSK.
In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business / agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK.
GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses / agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.