Job Responsibilities :
1. Be responsible for the design , development , and delivery of delivery tools and visualized platforms, covering the wireless, datacom, and network planning and optimization domains.
2. Based on the digital platform, perform secondary development and adaptation for projects to improve delivery efficiency and quality.
3. Support tool application promotion and department application.
Service skill requirements :
1. Have a good command of script languages such as Python and JS . Have general knowledge of components such as MySQL, Redis, and ZooKeeper.
2. Have a basic command of Linux , computer network, and TCP / IP protocols.
3. Have teamwork spirit, be good at analyzing and solving problems, be able to proactively identify and solve problems, and be passionate about solving challenging problems .
4. Experience in R&D tool module design, interface design, and DevOps development is preferred.
Professional knowledge requirements :
1. Have at least one year experience in software development. Be familiar with at least one of C / C++, Java, Python, JS, and HTML.
Have a good command of common databases , data structures, and algorithms.
2. Have a good command of software engineering and agile development , and be familiar with common design patterns. Have knowledge of distributed , microservice , and visualization and be able to use them proficiently.
3. Personnel with experience in developing communications products (such as cloud core network, wireless network, and datacom ) are preferred.
4. Have a good command of service governance methods and be familiar with the service governance and intermediate capabilities of the mainstream cloud platforms of Kubernetes / Docker