Software Development Manager
Full-Time Regular (Open-ended)
The Incumbent will be responsible for working on projects / products that are currently being developed or will be developed.
S / he will also be responsible for but not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives.
1. Build and maintain existing applications.
2. Write well-designed, testable code, integrating and debugging applications with adherence to standards, and best practices (e.
g. source code control, code reviews etc.) with unit test coverage.
3. Train and mentor other team members, help them where required and lead the work in settling difficulties.
4. Interact closely with the Team lead and Project Manager frequently to provide accurate efforts and estimations, feedback on progress, risks and challenges proactively.
5. Investigate / Learn new technologies.
6. Continually update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
7. Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
8. Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (KSA)