Is passion for innovation what drives you? Are you turned on by seeing something you worked on being used by millions of people?
Alexa Data Services (ADS) is a global Machine Intelligence Data Services organization that provides a broad range of data labeling services for Machine Learning technologies such as Automatic Speech Recognition, Natural Language Understanding, Entity Resolution, Text-to-Speech, and Question Answering within and beyond the Alexa organization.
We provide full-cycle, high-quality data and services in multiple languages, for multiple countries to power the entire lifecycle of Alexa's features, languages, and devices (pre-launch, beta, and post-launch).
We are looking for passionate and talented Software Engineers who have experience building innovative, large-scale, high volume, and distributed software applications.
Alexa is always getting smarter.
Join the team that trains her.
Summary of Responsibilities :
In this role, you will :
1. Develop and maintain of key features of the system.
2. Work with team members to devise design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
3. Work in an Agile / Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against tight schedules.
4. You will apply knowledge of technology options, technology platforms, and design techniques and approaches to design an integrated solution to address business requirements.
5. You will interface with other engineers on the team for peer reviews and with a diverse set of customers (Program Managers, business stakeholders etc.
on understanding business objectives, gathering requirements and delivering solutions.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are driven to see people using your creation, and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.