As Senior Software Engineer you will ensure that all allocated projects are coded efficiently with optimum performance. Your ultimate objective is to make sure all works are completed within specified deadlines and to agreed standards.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to :
1. Write, modify, review and test code for new and existing client applications.
investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
3. Optimize and refactor code to attain efficiency and maintain standards
4. Assist in design and implementation of solutions for new and existing client applications.
5. Prepare and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
6. Improve operations by conducting systems analysis.
reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
8. Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Our Client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer