JOB SUMMARY :
Ensures that all vehicles, service units, generators and mechanical equipment are maintained and kept in a most efficient, economical and safe manner meeting Company Standards and Client Requirements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. To conduct periodic preventive maintenance inspection of all mechanical equipment and location vehicles.
2. To promote and control the Preventive Maintenance program of the company.
3. Maintain full maintenance record of all the vehicles, their history and mileage done.
4. Keep close contacts with the locations for the knowledge interchange and assistance if required.
5. Prepare and review the inventory items required to carry out routine and emergency maintenance of the vehicles.
6. To plan and submit to the base manager / operations supervisor / operations manager requirements in personnel and equipment to maintain a sound organization.
7. To organize and conduct technical training sessions for the field staff on mechanical issues.
8. To solve technical problems within the assigned location and carry out liaison between the field and the global support if necessary.
9. To attend to his personal development keeping him well informed with the new techniques and modifications when released.
10. To develop the technical competence of junior mechanics.
11. Plans equipment ordering and try to consolidate the shipments in order to reduce the cost.
12. To control storage and inventories of the spare parts.
13. Promote the HSE culture in the company as per the corporate guidelines.
14. Field visit for any urgent vehicle breakdown / maintenance issues
JOB SPECIFICATIONS : Education :
1. High School Education or vocational technical training or equivalent oilfield experience
2. Computer Literate
3. Knowledge of the tools and systems Company provides.
4. Knowledge of Company safety policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
5. Valid driver's license.
1. Should have job related experience and training in diagnosing mechanical failures, reading mechanical diagrams and accurately assembling and de-
assembling the mechanical parts.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS