Tekrevol is a leading mobile app development company dedicated to providing businesses with reliable technological solutions. We have helped countless entrepreneurs achieve their goals and drive results by creating top rated mobile apps and websites.
As a global company, our aim isn’t just to create digital solutions but to help businesses achieve sustainable growth and scalability. Our teams and networks stretch across the United States, and have extended its reach to Ukraine & the Middle East.
We are looking for a user-experience (UX)/user-interface (UI) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, translating requirements into sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, & prototyping for digital products.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
- Minimum of 2 -3 years’ of relevant experience.
- Able to translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences. Have understanding of user-experience and user-interface designs. Can sharply convert idea into designs. Should have a can-do attitude and can work with little guidance.
This job is exclusively for Lahore
Powered by JazzHR