MonetizeMore builds industry leading ad technology that is seen by more than 500M people per month. The company has been running for 11 years achieving consistent double digit growth each year with a team of 180+ team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. You’d be able to say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire and the arbitrary 9 – 5 work day.
MonetizeMore is looking for a Senior Supervisor Technical Recruiter who is comfortable working in a remote, autonomous environment and will facilitate the company's standard hiring process for our technical team.
The Senior Supervisor Technical Recruiter collaborates with hiring managers to set realistic technical requirements, identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates for technology positions via online and off-line platforms; promote Monetizemore’s employer brand to attract good hires. He/she will report directly to the HR head and will work closely with the Chief Technical Officer.
- Reviews, assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities and culture fit
- Coordinate with technical team leaders/managers to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Can navigate online and offline recruitment platforms
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical and/or human resources field required
- At least 5 years of related technical recruiting
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible hours
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore HR team, please fill the application and give specific reasons of what sets you apart. We hire individuals not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality ;)
Powered by JazzHR