The Finance Intern will be responsible for coordinating and supporting a wide range of Finance projects / activities including financial analysis, accounting, accounts payable to obtain exposure to the many facets of the Finance department. The internship period is for three to six months with good stipend & provide learning exposure.
ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified or B.Com
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated and creative thinkers. Also we expect you to have:
● Strong communicative skills, fluent in English (other languages are a plus).
● Analytical and pragmatic mindset
● Quick Learner and creative problem solver
● Team player
● High level of integrity
● Advanced knowledge of Excel is a must
● No previous working experience is required.