Study Group is the leading provider of international education, driving success for our students and partners. We believe in a better world through education, and work with universities which are as motivated by driving student success and outcomes as we are.
Study Group works with leading universities across the UK, Europe, North America and Australasia. We nurture ambitious students from diverse academic backgrounds and prepare them for success at their chosen university through our on-campus International Study Centres.
Our pathway programmes provide the language, academic and social skills that students need for university progression and continued success after they graduate. Their success is key to the decisions we make, from the programmes we offer to supporting them in their journey.
Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
The Partner Sales Manager position is an account management role managing a portfolio of partner agents. The key deliverable is to build and maintain relationships with the agents to position Study Group as the provider of choice of Higher Education programs. This includes achieving sales targets and a wide range of KPIs, while creating a high value collaboration with the network or partners.
- Development & execution of sales account plans
- Pipeline Management – Lead Generation and Conversion
- Work alongside product sales and marketing to understand and identify market trends and opportunities for student recruitment
- Capable of managing strong partner network, ensuring adherence to SLAs to improve customers' satisfaction
- Recruit new agents and on-board them
- Represent Study Group and our brands at exhibition and recruitment events
- Identify partner growth opportunities and risk profile – active management
- Provide high quality product and process training to agents
- Monitor competitor activity enabling greater in market competitor awareness and analysis
- Native Speaker & Fluent in English
- Customer-service orientated and consultative approach to selling
- Computer literate
- Comfortable in high pressure environments
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Desired Experience :
- B2B or Channel Sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of international education systems
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Cold calling experience preferred
- Must be sales and result oriented
- Possess a strong desire to achieve new heights
- Positive attitude and highly motivated with a strong drive to excel
- Strong positive attitude
- Sensitivity to cultural and linguistic differences
- Adaptability to adjusted working hours
- Adaptability to changes in priorities and business needs
- Results orientated with the ability to successfully deliver on sales, financial and customer satisfaction outcomes
- Professional maturity and enthusiasm
About Study Group
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with over 50 universities around the world, offering over 500 undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes. Voted as the 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2021 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class education to talented students from across the globe.
With a truly global outlook and offices all over the world, our international team uses its expertise, knowledge and commitment to create opportunities and add value. We are determined to grow and innovate in our field, providing our students and partners with high quality outcomes across the higher education space.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Powered by JazzHR