Role is to manage a region withdirect reports that are responsible for sellings services on Oracle's solutions and products, particularlyin cloud subscriptions area:
- Responsible to manage 2 or moreindividual contributors (Services Sales Reps) and may carry their own quota.
- Responsible for attaining salesobjectives on branch/area basis.
- Responsible for business results,costs, and people management.
- Manages tasks and projects, asdefined by senior management, to meet business targets.
- Manages subordinates to meetbusiness targets and best practice solutions as set by higher management.
- Responsible for the delivery of aservice to agreed standards or service levels.
- Plan and Develops new accountsand/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory,industry, product segment, or channel.
- Developing strategy for findingand generating new customers.
- Experience in handling bid team/Bidprocess
- Understand enterprise customerindustry apps building blocks
- Experience in crafting a managedservices/outsourcing deals in IT operations a bonus
- Must have proven records ofachievements and customer management in Pakistan, particulary as a people’smanager
- at least 12 years of ITsales/technical experience.
1. Identify and understandcustomer's IT support and operational challenges
2. Proposes ACS solutions to addresscustomer's business/IT problems
3. Engage with ACS local/global COEpre-sales/delivery resources to ensure meeting oracle objectives of customersuccess and satisfaction
4. Entrench and build long-termbusiness relationship with key customer accounts for the objectives of becomingtheir managed services provider on oracle products.
5. Work with Oracle xLOB to positionACS services/solutions as part of end-to-end Oracle solutions
6. Coach and develop individualsales and aligned them to the right territory to achieve sales targets
7. Develop strategies to alignenterprise transformations with both Oracle internal and customer architectsand explaining the business value of services
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Manages sales of the organization’s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts).
Manages sales of the organization’s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts). Group is responsible for developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment or channel. Incumbents at the Director and Senior Director level typically manage other sales managers. Incumbents at the Manager level may manage only individual contributor sales account managers and may carry their own sales quota. The incumbent’s level may be determined by the size of the geographic area of responsibility (e.g., region vs. district vs. branch), the size or significance of the industry or product segment for which the incumbent is responsible, or other factors.
Incumbents at the Manager level should manage 2 or more individual contributors (Services Sales Reps) and may carry their own quota. Manager may be responsible for attaining sales objectives on branch/area basis. Responsible for a very limited territory/industry/product line. First line management position. Ensures that operational policies are followed. Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Responsible for business results, costs, and people management. Manages tasks and projects, as defined by senior management, to meet business targets. Manages subordinates to meet business targets and best practice solutions as set by higher management. Responsible for the delivery of a service to agreed standards or service levels.