In the role of IT Personnel / Officer,
1. In the role of IT personnel, Overseeing company’s IT functions or specific technology functions within a department.
2. Determining IT budget and equipment needs.
3. Contributing to the overall business strategy; at minimum, an IT & Admin Personnel will be expected to ensure that IT initiatives they are responsible for are aligned with broader business goals.
4. Staying up-to-date with emerging technologies and identifying opportunities for innovation, cost savings, etc.
5. Leadership. No matter the job title, IT & Admin Personnel are responsible for the direction of a team, which may consist of senior-level managers and other staff.
6. An IT & Admin Personnel coordinates with our office in Islamabad and provide complete guidance and assistance where and when required.
7. Perform data backups to ensure all company-owned work is saved.
8. Install and update network system improvements.
9. Install and configure wireless networking equipment.
10. In short, IT & Admin Personnel is to oversee the information technology needs of an organization including supervising subordinates, coordinating software implementation and upgrades, determining IT budget and equipment needs, and ensuring systems security.
In the role of Admin Personnel / Officer,
1. In the role of admin personnel, Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
2. Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
3. Maintain and update company databases.
4. Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
5. Answer queries by employees and clients.
6. Update office policies as needed.
7. Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
8. Book meeting rooms as required.
9. Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
10. Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
11. Arrange travel and accommodations.
12. Schedule in-house and external events.
13. Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
14. Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems.
15. Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers or other equipment necessary.
Administration Skills Operating System Administration Office Administration