What is Intentomatic?
Intentomatic monitors all your prospects for buyer intent, such as when potential customers read reviews online, visit your website, or engage with your competitors on Twitter. Then we automatically customize your team's messages based on these “signals”. This lets B2B growth teams personalize every message they send, which dramatically increases campaign efficiency.
Our pilot customers see a 5 - 8x lift in message response rates on prospecting activity after implementing Intentomatic. We’re a global team HQ’s in San Francisco, currently piloting with select leading SaaS companies, and looking to publicly launch in a few weeks. We’ve also raised ~$2M in pre-seed capital from investors such as Array Ventures, Afore Ventures and top industry advisors such as Guillaume Cabane and Auren Hoffman.
Why should you join Intentomatic?
The Job: Sales Development Representative
Working with the CEO, you will play a key role in bringing on new customers and making them successful in their adoption of our product. You will work closely with a global team of experienced colleagues and customers at the world’s fastest growing software and cloud companies. Here are some of the things you’ll learn how to do:
- Following up with potential customers from first contact through signature
- Setting up and staying on top of communication with our best leads
- Help prepare for and join pitch meetings with potential customers
- Plan and execute high performing sales campaigns
- Be the internal expert user of our own product, and provide input to our PM and Engineering teams (we sell to Sales Development teams!)
- Manage our customer waitlist, and help keep them engaged
- Prepare reporting data on sales performance and pipeline
- Manage our CRM and basic sales tools
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Top notch english language skills.
- A good sense of how to write and speak compellingly (people have to read what you send them!)
- At least one year of experience selling something (sales, BD, founding roles all potentially count)
- Ability to ask thoughtful and intelligent questions
- Self-motivated, and super organized people
- Flexible and persistent: we're a small company that moves and reacts fast, and our customers are often the same
- Some X-factor: tell us about why we should hire you.