The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
The Web Developer will…
- Develop and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Develop all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Build innovative, efficient, state-of-the-art applications, testable, and reusable PHP modules using PHP Laravel, YII, zend, symfony, falcon.
- Develop frameworks using Vue.js, Angular.js, React.js, and Node.js.
- Collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Perform SQL queries and store procedures and building data-driven applications.
- Perform Unit Testing and relevant documentation.
- Review code for quality, best practices, and security.
- Collaborate among development and project teams to ensure successful delivery of work product.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Using test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
- Interfacing with customer and internal teams to gather requirements.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this job if….
- You are fluent in the web development and related technologies as mentioned below
- You have good communication skills
- You have the ability to self-manage to ensure that deadlines are met
- You have a desire to learn and continue to develop your skills
- You enjoy working on multiple products/projects at the same time
- 3-5 years hands on experience in:
- Exposure in any one PHP Framework:
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- Experience in working in Agile teams with strong sense of ownership
- Experience in using security, encryption and Authentication protocols such as SSO, OAuth and Certificates for securing transmission.
- Good Knowledge of distributed SOA, Web Services, Relational DB concepts, Elastic Search, DynamoDB and various AWS technologies.
- Develop RESTful APIs, leveraging Open API specifications, API Gateway for runtime governance and security of Microservices
- Good in PostgreSQL/MySQL/NoSQL, REDIS and query optimization
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN will be preferred.
- You must have good programming and data structures concepts.
Powered by JazzHR