Territory Sales Representative - Karachi-006SSM
This position is accountable for the promotion and sale of a broad range of SP products, sales In defined territory, accounts and segments under the direction of the territory VP SP business .
Develops new sales opportunities and addresses and services the needs of new and established accounts. Utilizes excellent product and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application competitive advantages, and how they meet customer's needs.
Guide new sales representatives.
1. Achieve order and invoicing target and objectives, develops sales / business plans, establishes call plans and strategies, develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
2. Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences such as end user, distributors, contractors, consultants, industrials and utilities.
3. Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
4. Develops and maintains up-to-date knowledge of the market and competitive products with their strengths, weaknesses and applications.
Applies knowledge of channel products to customer's needs.
5. Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through increased availability / access, timely communication, placing accurate orders, tracking and expediting orders, and following up on accounts.
6. Assists management in training Sales Support personnel on product pricing and application.
7. Implements, sales and marketing programs.
8. Provide and regular forecast for order and sales weekly, monthly and quarterly
4 year accredited college degree, preference on engineering background (or technical) preferred. Technical degree would be considered, as well as comparable industry experience.
4-8 years relevant industry ( IT, Data center, Electrical), experience preferred