Tekrevol is a leading mobile app development company dedicated to providing businesses with reliable technological solutions. We have helped countless entrepreneurs achieve their goals and drive results by creating top rated mobile apps and websites.
As a global company, our aim isn’t just to create digital solutions but to help businesses achieve sustainable growth and scalability. Our teams and networks stretch across the United States, and have extended its reach to Ukraine & the Middle East.
- The job of Brand Communications Managers involve ensuring all team members provide high quality customer service, monitoring the delivery of the brand direction and recommending areas of improvement.
- They are also responsible for creating and implementing a long-term communication strategy, producing a yearly commercial calendar plan, liaising with big bosses about marketing related issues, at the same time cultivating a positive working relation with them.
- The brand communications manager acts as the brand’s spokesperson with media relations. He/she formulates and implements public relations strategies, selects and manages communications with external agencies, as well as develops media marketing strategies and other non-campaign activities.
- Brand communications managers are in charge of providing strategic input and direction for the brand, developing style guides, templates, and other materials, developing non-campaign brands while keeping the company’s vision, mission, and objectives in mind; and advising internal and external stakeholders on issues relevant to the brand.
- Mass Communication or Communication & Design Graduate - Fresh or experience
- This role requires constant communication, thus, strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- A Brand Communications Manager should also be knowledgeable in marketing and public relations.
- He/she must be highly motivated, well organized, detail-oriented, creative and innovative, and possess good time management skills.
- Brand communications managers must be able to multi-task, do market research and analyze results effectively, prioritize and influence stakeholders; understand the target market and its dynamics.
Shift Timings: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Powered by JazzHR