We are now hiring for a SharePoint Consultant/Developer with excellent knowledge of cloud technologies to help implement SharePoint solutions for our clients. The consultant will be heavily involved in scoping client requirements, defining and delivering those solutions. Coming from a client facing background you will have good experience / working knowledge of SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365 and associated technologies (Power Automate, PowerApps, Power BI, Azure etc).
Skills & Experience Required
- 5+ years experience in a software engineering role with at least 3 years in a SharePoint position with extensive experience designing SharePoint 2019 and Microsoft 365 solutions both on-prem, hybrid and cloud.
- Solid skills with SharePoint Services, SharePoint Object Model, WorkFlow, Info Path.
- Experience of designing and building features using the Microsoft 365 toolset.
- Designed/architected SharePoint solutions.
- Experience of the .NET development landscape.
- Experience working with Azure.
- PowerShell scripting experience.
- Proven knowledge of Angular JS, Bootstrap Technologies and ASP.Net MVC, JQuery, SQL Server 2019, TSQL
- Extensive Experience of forms and PowerApps tools would be an advantage.
- Experience of Power BI would be an advantage.
- A strong understanding of data and security modelling.
- Leading business development activities such as presales, and proposals.
- Dealing with stakeholders at all levels as well as the in depth knowledge of SharePoint to help driver user adoption and deliver solutions at a professional standard.
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with external clients.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Professional Certifications are an added advantage.
Powered by JazzHR