The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go. We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
This position requires an independent and organized individual with a technical background qualifying client/server software. You should be a self-motivated individual who works well independently and with a team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Analyze application design for suitability of automated testing and recommend changes to facilitate test automation.
- Create automated test scripts based on requirements and maintain existing test cases.
- Work with developers and other QA members when needed to enhance existing automated test scripts.
- Development and maintenance of test automation frameworks.
- Execute automated test scripts, analyze failure results and report issues/bugs to development team.
- Capable of performing quick triage but also able to “deep-dive” technically when diagnosing problems, and communicate severity and impact.
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving exceptional quality.
- Lead continuous automation and process improvements to provide improved quality assurance and reduction in testing cycle time.
- Will promote a culture of quality throughout the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum Bachelors in Computer Science. Masters in Computer Science is preferred.
- Python, PYTEST, Python's "requests" library, POSTMAN, Appium, JAVA, WebDriver, REST Assured, JMeter, Reports: Allure, Extent Reports, MySQL, Whitebox Testing
- 3+ years of experience with QA automation frameworks testing Web Apps, API's, using frameworks. Must be fluent with Web services/REST API testing.
- Proven experience of programming and databases skills with writing SQL Queries.
- Experience in design, development of test automation frameworks.
- Hands on experience writing and executing test cases in an integration environment.
- Strong working knowledge in Java/Python.
- Experience in API coding and utilize existing application API’s for automation purposes
- Strong Knowledge of SDLC & experience in Agile environment.
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
- Integration of Allure and Extent reports for the results of automation scripts.
- Experience using source control systems such as GitHub.
- Documentation for all related.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports to Management
- Strong written and oral communication.
Powered by JazzHR