The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The Entertainer business Team’s mission is to make the ENTERTAINER the best place in the world to work! Free in-office free salon treatments, global bowling competitions and office celebrations are great however we have boiled our culture down to one key factor: amazing people. What’s our secret? Simply a group of passionate people all working together to help each other, and the company succeed and have fun along the way. This team are responsible for helping our clients deliver the best engagement solutions for their customers and staff while establishing ENTERTAINER business as a leader in the rewards and loyalty industry.
The Technical Program Manager will…
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage complex projects with significant bottom line impact
- Work with product managers in developing a strategy and road map to provide compelling capabilities for our B2B customers to achieve their goals as well as deliver innovative solutions for our end B2C consumers.
- Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Lead and manage projects from initiation to completion, ensuring solution requirements and expectations are met
- Instil best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Project management - prioritization, planning of projects and features, Stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments
- Be responsible for the overall success of the project delivery phase
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this job if you….
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Rise to challenges and can take pride in finding solutions
- Have an agile and collaborative approach to work
- Are able to multi-task and prioritise workloads; think quickly and act smartly
- Are determined to meet deadlines and exceed expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- 6+ years of Software Development experience; 5+ years of experience in building and leading strong engineering teams
- Deep hands-on technical expertise
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
- Software development experience in Linux, Java or Python or NodeJS, RDBMS, building web services and highly scalable applications
- Big-data technologies and ML algorithms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bias for Action
- High sense of Ownership
- Diving deep
Powered by JazzHR