The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Finance Manager reporting into the Financial Controller to help with the day to day operations of the Finance department and key decision-making judgements in the light of IFRS’s and IAS. In this position, you will play a key role and be liaising both with internal and external stakeholders at all given times.
The Finance Division provides timely and accurate financial information to key stakeholders while protecting company assets, both real and intangible, and ensuring the entity complies with state, and local tax laws from a financial and fiduciary vantage point. Serving as an indispensable partner on topics requiring economic, financial inputs and expertise, the Finance Division manages Accounting and Financial Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting, Financial Planning and Analysis, Tax, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Treasury, Business Management and Analysis, and its internal and external audit partners.
Our vision is to excel in providing accurate and timely data, demonstrate integrity in relationships, and foster a keen focus on providing insight to our internal and external stakeholders.
The Senior Manager – Finance will…
- Develop & maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable.
- Process payroll in a timely manner.
- Manage Month Closing procedures and reporting schedules.
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed.
- Maintain the chart of accounts.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions, in-country procurement matters, and asset registers.
- Comply with local, provincial, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax and GST/VAT and all other required tax filings as required.
- Set-up a proper and detailed process and manage the process that ensures proper compliance, separation of roles, and independence in all matters related to finance, payments, procurement, and recording of assets in The ENTERTAINER’s Pakistan operations.
- Ensure there is a process for proper matching of invoices to POs and Receipts for all in-country procurement
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report.
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit.
- Support colleagues with international audit requirements for the Group.
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this job if….
- You will be an innate problem solver with unwavering professionalism.
- You have the ability to administer staff.
- You are accurate and precise attention to detail.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have the ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
- You are goal-oriented and an organized team player.
- You can multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Total professional work experience of at least 15 (fifteen) years
- ACCA/CA/ICAEW Qualified is the minimum qualification required with at least 7 (seven) years post-qualification experience.
- Good experience of preparing financial statements
- Good exposure in auditing and taxation
- Good exposure in payroll accounting and management
- Knowledge of VAT/GST and Tax
- Good in petty cash management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Equivalent business experience and 5+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation globally.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Powered by JazzHR