The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go. We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
The Android developer will…
Android developer will be responsible for the development of mobile applications for Android devices.
Main job responsibilities will be……
• Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Working with outside data sources and APIs
• Unit-testing of code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Continuously discovering, evaluating, & implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Designing, building, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identifying a correcting bottlenecks and fixing the bugs
• Maintaining the code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Exploring the latest android UI components, architecture components and Koltin Language.
• Development of design patterns.
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this job if….
- You have good problem-solving skills
- You give attention to detail
- You work independently as well as within a team with good collaboration
- You are comfortable with deadlines
- You focus on quality of work
- You have a desire to learn and continue to develop your skills
- You enjoy working on multiple products/projects at the same time
- You are a strong verbal & written communicator
ESSENTIAL SKILLS and EXPERIENCE required:
- 3-9 years of experience in designing and developing apps for android devices and Android SDK using Kotlin.
- Experience with Android framework, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Development experience in React Native will be preferred.
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Development experience with accelerometers, touch, gyroscopes, and additional sensors.
- Experience with Android UI principles and best practices.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the available libraries.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN will be preferred.
- You must have good programming and data structures concepts.
Powered by JazzHR