Ascertia is a global leader in PKI and high-trust electronic signature solutions. The company designs and develops software products in-house and sells these to a global audience, mainly through a network of local reseller partners. Ascertia has experienced solid revenue growth and is hiring new team members. Ascertia promotes fast paced and challenging environment and provide room to grow with your skills. We believe in aggressive timelines and challenges for multiple team based projects. Do you want to experience and feel as being a part of business engaged in digital signature creation, verification, timestamping and secure archiving products as well as eID validation? Ascertia is enriched with ample motivated environment and a promising workplace to take you along.
The ideal candidate must have demonstrable experience and he/she should be responsible, seeking new challenges, take initiatives, think out of the box, self-driven/pro-active, self-motivated and be a good team player.
- Responsible to maintain the all the systems, systems and network devices (Wireless/Wired)
- Installing new software
- Installing new hardware (servers, VMs, computer workstations, Network Devices (Switches,
- Routers, Access Points, etc.)
- automatic Security updates distribution to network, servers and systems
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Overseeing security of all systems, especially the internet, and installing antivirus protection
- Fixing network faults, cables/wireless
- Network maintenance (Switches, routers, Firewalls, cables, wireless, etc.)
- Technical support for people using the network (Remote support)
- Training staff on new systems
- Day to day admin and monitoring of network use
- Planning future improvements, suggesting IT solutions to business problems
- Making sure all IT meets industry standards
- Monitoring of Ticket system and provide documented solutions
- Good at organising and multitasking
- Good at problem solving
- Good documentation skills
- Fluent English and a team player
- A dedication to continually update knowledge
- In depth knowledge of network type (LAN)
- Must have basic knowledge of cloud environments like Azure, AWS, Google, etc.
- Must have hands on experience on Hyper-V or any virtualization environment like VMWare
- Must have basic knowledge of Linux systems
- Excellent understanding of public and private IP Addresses
- Basic knowledge of advance firewalls (UTM)
- Microsoft Visio skills are mandatory
- Must be good in presentation and have good knowledge of Office tools
- Office365 setup skills are plus point.
- Good Active directory skills are required, must know FSMO roles.
- CISCO certification in routing and switching will be preferred
- Knowledge of the following areas is required: VPN (GRE, IPSec, and SSL VPNs), Wireless
- (802.1b/g/n/ac) and DNS/DHCP (Public and Private)
- Must have WSUS knowledge to setup and operate
- basic level skills are required for Microsoft System Center components
- An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth
- Market competitive remunerations
- PF, Medical Insurance, Medical Allowance for parents
- Bi Annually Bonus
- Bi Annually Increments
- Paid Holidays
- Complementary Meals
- Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket, gaming and dart clubs.
Why work for Ascertia?
Ascertia is a UK limited company. The focus of the company is the development of high trust PKI products particularly focused on long-term digital signatures, mainly sold through our global partner network.
Ascertia is a recognized brand for high trust cryptographic security. A good number of the security industry leaders recommend or resell Ascertia products. Gartner rates Ascertia very well for our leadership position in providing high trust digital signature solutions and our global delivery capability.
We are a successful global provider of products and services with a friendly and caring approach to our colleagues. We are a friendly team of people that focus on getting the right relationships with our key partners and clients.
Around the world there are approximately 100 staff with a strong focus on R&D and technical high trust sales. Ascertia has seen strong year on year growth and needs to expand it Customer Service and Operational teams.
There is excellent growth potential at Ascertia. There is no limit to the progress a successful candidate can make. We are heavily dependent on the personal skills and experience people bring and the way these can be harnessed for company and personal success.
Since 2001, Ascertia has been a global leader in delivering high-trust solutions for digital signatures, timestamping, certificate validation, certificate issuance. Ascertia has two strategic products:
SigningHub (more business focused) delivers a complete signing solution enabling organisations to workflow documents for digital signature approval. When integrated into core business applications or used standalone, SigningHub optimises how internal and external users can review, approve and sign documents at any time on any device. Available as an on-premise product, private cloud service or multi-tenanted public cloud service. www.signinghub.com
ADSS Server (more technical focused) is an advanced framework product that offers a full range of PKI related services. It is the cryptographic engine that powers SigningHub and includes support for qualified and AATL certificates, central key management, local and remote signing and long-term signature creation and verification. Modular license options exist for CA, RA, OCSP, SCVP, TSA, central signing, local signing, authorised remote signing and long-term archiving.www.ascertia.com
Powered by JazzHR