The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
Role and Responsibilities
• Assists in the recruitment process.
• Posts job openings, screens resumes and conducts telephonic and in-person interviews.
• Assists in onboarding process.
• Learns & develops programs pertaining to employee engagement action planning and learns engagement activities.
• Facilitates management in coordinating in employee effectiveness activities.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in relevant Discipline
- Openess to Learn.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Oral).
Powered by JazzHR