We are growing quickly and are focused on bringing thoughtful, high-performers together to craft amazing products for our clients and to make Codevative a better place than it already is.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (React Native) to develop new features (mobile) in React Native using redux-saga, create and maintain reusable components for interfacing with the multiple entities and apps in our platforms.
- Build reusable React Native components for interfacing with the multiple entities and Apps in our platforms.
- Maintain and improve our CI/CD pipeline.
- Write and maintain Unit Tests.
- Global state management ( Redux, Context, MobX).
- Optimize regular components & pure components.
- Optimize UI for performance for low-end devices.
- Develop new features for our React Native products.
- Solve technical and behavioral challenges, prioritized based on customer impact.
- Collaborate with backend developers, designers, product owners to constantly improve customer experience within our apps.
- Understanding scrum and agile methodologies.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Sciences or any related field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Good Hands-on experience with React Native frameworks.
- Hands-on experience writing high quality unit and integration tests.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Strong grip on hooks & life cycle methods of functional & class components.
- Integration of native modules.
- Experience with optimized pure components using functional & class components.
- Experience with resource optimization like Data-usage, Battery consumption, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD and Automation tools And Experience with Google Play release and distribution process.
- Knowledge of performance tools and optimization techniques (e.g. Systrace).
Additional Preferred Skills
- Understanding of Android or iOS native frameworks and technologies.
- Full understanding of the Android OS or iOS internals.
- Experience in using ORM for persistence storage.
- Strong knowledge of lambda expressions, higher order functions and co-routine.
Powered by JazzHR