The Technical Office Manager will hold the responsibility for and management of all design reviews, processes, and procedures.
Manage and Lead a multi-disciplinary engineering and design review team for project construction. Coordinate and liaise with stakeholders on all projects related budgets, and managerial & design review decisions during the project's life cycle.
Main Responsibilities : 1. Review and coordinate of all engineering design submittals from contractors, as well as follow up site supervision, design conflicts and variation orders for the client.
2. Tendring till execution stage.3. Coordination with consultants and Contractors.4. Plan and maintain project budgets and schedule planning activities with team and managers.
5. Attend progress and technical meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals. 6. Take part in project and risk management reviews.
7. Coordinate between the construction and contractors’ engineering teams ensuring that all requirements are conveyed clearly and delivered upon.
8. Coordinate with quantity surveyors or payment appreciations and change orders.9. Manage the Technical Office teams on Technical and Department issues.
10. Continually review the contractor’s construction schedule during the progress of site works11. Review the contractor’s List of Deliverables (Submittal of Drawings, design, and Materials) as well as ensures compliance with the contract and project requirements.
12. Documenting project issues / conditions.