Assistant Manager - Accounts-PAK00009Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world.
Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience.
We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose & Summary :
Cargill is focusing to strengthen footprint in Pakistan and we need to have a strong accounting resource who can independently handle all accounting and reporting roles.
In addition, there was a strong need to create bench strength / alternate resource to support Accounting Manager.
This position will :
Principal Accountabilities :
1. Perform general accounting tasks and ensure that the financial reports are prepared accurately and reported timely, in accordance with US and Pakistan accounting standards as well as BU and Cargill internal policies.
This include :
2. Perform balance sheet reconciliation and financial statements analysis.
This includes :
3. Monitor payments and compliance to payment control policies.
4. Prepare accurate reports for tax and other statutory bodies and ensure compliance with the respective reporting requirements.
5. Provide information related to audits (both internal and external)
6. Perform record and information management activities
7. Actively engage in on-going process of automating tasks and constantly look for areas of improvement
8. Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications :
Preferred Required Qualifications :
Other relevant information to the position :