British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future.
Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
Location Akora Khattak, Pakistan
Appointment Type Permanent
Number of Vacancies 1
Work Schedule Dayshift rotation with off-shift and weekend support as dictated by business requires; this could include call-
in support in extreme cases Travel less than 5%
Process Lead role purpose
1. Develop the operating teams’ technical understanding and mastery of process control.
2. Process Lead is the Centerline DMS, Changeover DMS, and Change Management DMS owner for the line(s).
3. Owns the integrity of the Line Event Data System and is responsible for data analytics of line losses.
4. Act as the team’s expert in troubleshooting / problem solving. A majority of the individual’s time will be spent on the operating floor working with the teams and building the capability of the people in their area.
1.1 RTT / DMS
Owns the Centerline Management system for the line(s), including :
1. Establish CL targets & limits for the equipment owned by the team
2. Ensuring all CL audits are completed at the proper frequency
3. Develop control strategies to enable operators to respond to out of control situations
4. Training team members on documentation needed when running out of CL
5. Investigating, validating & updating new CL standards to eliminate losses
6. Executing weekly Health Checks, identifying gaps in system, and implementing appropriate countermeasures
Owns the Changeover DMS for the line(s)
1. Establishing Changeover standards for all product SKU’s
2. Reviewing Changeover critiques and coaching shift teams to identify and implement improvement opportunities to achieve CO success criteria
3. Leading Rapid Changeover events to identify additional opportunities to reduce changeover time as required by business need
4. Executing weekly Health Checks
Owns the Change Management DMS & validation processes
1. Including process benchmarking & reapplication across processes, modules and plants
Troubleshooting & Problem Solving
1. Leads root cause problem solving efforts on key chronic losses for the line(s)
2. Coaches teams to build capability in problem solving skills and formal tools, including but not limited to Initial Problem Solving, Unified Problem Solving, 6W2H, and 5 Why’s
3. Leads and builds the capability of team around process failures technical troubleshooting
Knowledge Skills & Experience
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Job Segment : Engineer, Manager, Supply, Change Management, Supply Chain, Engineering, Management, Operations