What is Intentomatic?
Intentomatic monitors all your prospects for buyer intent, such as when potential customers read reviews online, visit your website, or engage with your competitors on Twitter. Then we automatically customize your team's messages based on these “signals”. This lets B2B growth teams personalize every message they send, which dramatically increases campaign efficiency.
Our pilot customers see a 5 - 8x lift in message response rates on prospecting activity after implementing Intentomatic. We’re a global team HQ’s in San Francisco, currently piloting with select leading SaaS companies, and looking to publicly launch in a few weeks. We’ve also raised ~$2M in pre-seed capital from investors such as Array Ventures, Afore Ventures and top industry advisors such as Guillaume Cabane and Auren Hoffman.
Why should you join Intentomatic?
The Job: Java/Kotlin BE Developer
In this role, you will play a key role in the creation of our product. Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you’ll work closely with a global team. Our engineering team operates remotely and has the option to be relocated to our Toronto office. Minimum three years’ experience required. Focus areas will be:
- Develop and deploy services for data retrieval, ETL processes and integrations with external systems;
- Build most of the system from scratch (no Legacy and incomprehensible tasks that came from above)
- Participate in all stages of the development life cycle;
- Write well-designed, testable, extensible code;
- Evaluate and decompose tasks
Who we’re looking for:
- English Proficiency: Upper-intermediate, you can communicate on everyday topics with minor grammar or vocabulary mistakes and you can write in this language.
- Experience with relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Understand how indexes work under the hood and be able to read the output of Explain Analyze.
- Understanding the pros / cons of microservices and why Retry Policy and Circuit Breaker are essential
- Experience (or understanding) of cloud stack: we use AWS, Docker
- Kotlin(or Java 11), Core, Collections, Streams
- Desire and ability to cover all code with tests
- Be ready to take responsibility, accept and propose technical solutions