Key Responsibilities :
1. Prepare and weekly update the MI+2 dashboard and other initiatives to support team in identifying areas where the area of opportunity lies for business improvement.
2. Manage the related actions and ensure timely closure of all actions.
3. Support team to complete the data analysis and improvement plan.
4. Develop the project timelines and calculations.
5. Coordination and proper communication with all project related stakeholders.
6. Strict follow-up to comply the project timelines.
7. Direct responsibility for monitoring, analyzing and providing regular qualitative and quantitative performance reports.
8. Should be familiar with MS Office and MS Project.
Educational Requirement :
Minimum level of education : Bachelors of Engineering (B.E)
Area of specialization : Industrial / Mechanical / Supply Chain / Logistics
Experience Requirement :
Ideally 6 months prior internship experience. Fresh graduates can also apply