Tekrevol is a leading mobile app development company dedicated to providing businesses with reliable technological solutions. We have helped countless entrepreneurs achieve their goals and drive results by creating top rated mobile apps and websites.
As a global company, our aim isn’t just to create digital solutions but to help businesses achieve sustainable growth and scalability. Our teams and networks stretch across the United States, and have extended its reach to Ukraine & the Middle East.
- Extensive experience in testing for Web APIs, Mobile (IOS & Android).
- Extensive experience for backend testing automation at-least in one (Rest Assured, Postman, SOAPUI)
- Extensive experience for mobile testing automation (Appium Studio, Appium)
- Extensive experience for non-functional testing with JMeter
- Responsible for testing of an entire product across mobile apps, web, and APIs
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse testing activities simultaneously.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases and bug reports
- Develop test plans, scenarios, and test cases for functional, regression, and system-level test activities against product requirements for mobile, API, and web applications
- Experience translating business and functional requirements to create appropriate test documentation (i.e., scripts, test plans, etc.)
- Participate in the development of the QA pipeline, test plans, and checklists to verify the functionality and performance of new features and app
- 3+ years of experience in software test engineering.
- 2+ years of in-depth experience in mobile application, web, and API testing.
- Experience with all types of testing including regression, performance, stress, unit, API, and integration testing.
- Experience with bug/issues tracking tools such as JIRA
- Experience in direct collaboration with UX, Product, and Development teams
- Hands-on experience in API, Backend System testing using POSTMAN, Selenium
- Hands-on experience in database testing like MySQL, MongoDB, NoSQL
- Ability to meet commitments and multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be a great Team Player and exhibit a positive attitude
- Experience with tools & technologies like IOS, Android, Flutter, PHP, NodeJS, and AWS would be preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion to learn new processes and automation testing.
- Have the ability to interact with a variety of developers in a tight-knit team as well as other internal teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience building automation tests for native apps and web apps
- Knowledge of backend service development or testing experience is preferred
- Experience with CI/CD related tools.
- Experience with version control such as Git and GitHub
Shift Timings: Afternoon (12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
Powered by JazzHR