We are searching for an organized, ambitious SR SE .NET having 3 to 5 Years of experience to generate software’s using .NET's platform. The .NET Developer's duties include sourcing project requirements, deciding on the most appropriate software solutions, and ensuring that developments are error-free.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Utilizing Microsoft's .NET platform to create high quality software solutions that meet clients' requirements.
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and technical specification to identify requirements and solutions
- Participate in Pre-sales activities including proposal writing
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that impact your work.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer/SE or Application Developer
- Significant knowledge & working experience of Microsoft .Net development platforms and tools/languages e.g., .Net Core, .Net Framework, Visual Studio, C#.
- Web application development experience (Bootstrap, React, Angular).
- Hands-on experience on Windows Services and WCF Services.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Ability to estimate work effort and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with a small team, as well as independently with minimal direction.
- Must be self-motivated and passionate about creating high quality solutions using best practices.
- Experience working with agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodologies
- Experience with GitHub and CI/CD pipelines
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques and database programming.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- Microsoft Certification will be an added advantage.
Powered by JazzHR