About the role :
Digital business is a focus area for Telenor Pakistan. This role drives and enables digital business. There are 4 domains under the scope of this role i.
e. Business performance, Analytics / Insights, Customer Experience and Governance. This leader is expected to set the vision, goals and deliver on them, via effective team / stakeholder management, while practicing Telenor values.
This is a high visibility and impact role, which works closely with management teams and across internal / external partners, both on strategic and operation levels.
Objectives & Goals
1. Lead, Manage and Motivate a diverse team (functionally, behaviorally) to achieve annual / qtrly goals, across Business performance, Analytics / Insights, Customer Experience and Governance domains.
Knows the language and levers to motivate / develop team. Handle conflict and influence teams for achieving business goals.
While managing expectations vertically and horizontally across the team.
2. Spearhead, negotiate and help execute the Digital Strategy, P&L forecasts for the division (for mgmt. with commercial, finance support), along with drivers, seasonality etc.
3. In Design, evaluate and present business analysis to present clear crisp actionable recommendations (GSM , Digital) for growth and impact of Digital (portfolio / product) base, revenues and experiences.
Know the story behind numbers ; insights to Why’ behind the What’ across portfolio / products for digital business.
Well versed in conversing with technical and business teams alike, with objective analysis methods, identifying and removing any roadblocks.
Across various products’ data regarding customers, markets, competitors, user behavior (acquisition and engagement), and campaign effectiveness, to measure performance and support business decisions.
g. Impact of Digital on GSM ARPUs, Churn or New vs Returning users etc).
4. Be the go-to person for Customer experience; Policies & Journeys (Subscription, Charging, Notifications and Servicing).
Measure and track Customer Satisfaction metrics with action plans across product and call center.
5. Own and drive portfolio governance and risk roadmap, objectives and KPIs (Reporting, Risk Management, Privacy and Partner management).
Ensuring key compliances and profitability of the portfolio.
6. Co-Own and Drive the Service Bundles portfolio, which relies heavily on digital app partnerships; negotiating win-win deals in order achieve Active User and Engagement targets.
Includes performance tracking of the Service Bundling portfolio performance and understanding the GSM-Digital value chain both on telco / partner side.
Your Typical day at work
Be the go-to person for business review and customer experience.
Knows insights on what is driving base and P&L, complaints.
Experience of business performance & analysis in telecom operator. Preferable to have experience of Digital apps / web portfolio.
Potential Career Path
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas
Why should you join Telenor
At Telenor Pakistan, we give you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. Being rated as one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in an environment of diversity and openness.