- To be able to interpret the customer's high-level business challenges and automation services & support related requirements.
- Client age Focus: FMCGs and Process industry including Oil & Gas, Power, Chemical & Petro-chemical.
- Experience in controls & automation systems functionality, project & services delivery.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing plant maintenance needs, related to automation systems, plant operations KPIs (MTBF, MTTR, Failure Rate), & maintenance & reliability aspects including FMEA, Risk & Gap Analysis etc.
- Understand the B2B sales process. Exposure to industry sales of automation solutions.
- Qualify client needs and requirements and provide written techno-commercial proposals.
- Technical Services planning and delivery.
Business Planning Related:
- Execute business plans to generate sales/revenue in line with organizational goals and set targets.
- Document business goals such as sales revenue, targets, periodic updates related to opportunity pipeline.
- Coordinate with international vendors/OEMs (Rockwell Automation, Foxboro & Triconex, Siemens, NDC Infrared, and others associated)
- Create services capability awareness in the target territory/clients to improve services sales & topline nos
- Education: BE - Electrical/Electronic/ Mechatronics from reputed institutes.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years “direct/indirect” experience in Business Development/Sales of Industrial Control Systems & Automations.
- Target Audience to apply: Experienced resources from FMCG & Process industry, Automation System Integrators/ sales & distributor organizations.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication with English speaking skills and the ability to generate strong and lasting relationships with customers
- Good knowledge of process control automation system (DCS/PLC/SCADA/Field Instrumentation) functions and applications.
- Good computer skills and the ability to understand automation and engineering technologies.
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you