10Pearls is an end-to-end digital technology services partner helping businesses utilize technology as a competitive advantage. We help our customers digitalize their existing business, build innovative new products, and augment their existing teams with high performance team members.
Our broad expertise in product management, user experience/design, cloud architecture, software development, data insights and intelligence, cyber security, emerging tech, and quality assurance ensures that we are delivering solutions that address business needs.
10Pearls is proud to have a diverse clientele including large enterprises, SMBs and high growth startups. We work with clients across industries, including healthcare/life sciences, education, energy, communications/media, financial services, and hi-tech. We believe in building partnerships with trust, integrity, successful delivery and execution.
Our Engineering team is constantly driven to develop and hone the existing needs of our clients by smoothly embedding them in our systems.
Ideal candidate must have more than 12+ years of experience in leading Software Development teams with 5+ years in the capacity of Project/Development/Tech Lead Manager.
- Monitor current and future trends, technology, and information; review and adopt emerging technology trends to improve capabilities of people and maximize development efficiency
- Challenge the status quo and drive continuous improvement across the Engineering Team
- Lead Engineering Teams in meeting product definition, with performance and quality within budget
- Ensure relevant resource placement for right position
- Partner with the Dev-Ops and Test Automation teams to achieve the maximum productivity benefit utilizing DevOps principles and best practices
- Build, grow, and retain an excellent Engineering Team to innovate, invent, and deploy best-in-class Software solutions. Grow and nurture this talent through effective mentoring and coaching
- Drive the company vision by working with the software development teams to ensure the deliverables are adding value to the Business and to our Clients
- Attend weekly executive meetings, discuss future for the organization and make key decisions about how and where we can improve
- May be called upon to take on additional assignments, as needed
Qualification and Experience:
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 12+ years of experience developing Software Systems, Web and Mobile applications, UI/UX Design, Cloud Architecture, Software Development, Data Insights and Intelligence, and Cyber Security.
- 5+ years of experience managing Development teams and Agile Product Development methodology
- Any added relevant certifications, diplomas or professional trainings will be a plus
- Hands-on experience in designing application architectures with respect to business requirements on various platforms.
- Proficiency with at least 2 of the following: Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP), Full Stack development frameworks, Node.js, .NET, Java, Python, Angular.js, React.js, MySQL, MongoDB, iOS and Android mobile development, Salesforce, MuleSoft
- Strong familiarity in Enterprise Architecture including networking systems, database systems, API integrations, and deployment methodologies
- Able to successfully manage the relationship with Clients and other stakeholders
- Able to engage, nurture and manage high quality multi-disciplinary teams
- Collaborative team skills to effectively lead groups and work as a team in both formal and informal settings
- A strong sense of being Customer obsessed, and tuned into Client needs
Skills that would impact your peers:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to translate information at strategic and technical level flawlessly
- Proven successful leadership in technology and extensive experience in managing remote teams
- Act as an advisor, mentor, leader and coach for partners, co-workers and subordinates
Powered by JazzHR