About Us :
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary :
Team Leader Mechanical is responsible for managing all aspects of mechanical maintenance of a
combined cycle power plant in order to ensure safe, reliable and efficient plant operations.
Essential Responsibilities :
1. To provide leadership to the maintenance team (Mechanical) in the day to day maintenance
2. To develop, supervise and co-ordinate plant maintenance activities.
3. To plan and inspect completed work on plant equipment.
4. To maintain records, prepare reports and compose correspondence relative to work.
5. To acquire considerable knowledge of the process and the relevant electrical and instrument &
control systems throughout the plant and apply the same to trouble shoot problems and lead the
maintenance team in resolving the issue.
6. To promote development and succession management in Mechanical Section.
7. To train the subordinates on preventive and corrective maintenance.
8. To communicate effectively with managers, peers and team fellows, both verbally and in writing.
9. To execute work order through CMMS and co-ordinate with team for job completion and
10. To assist Maintenance Manager in planning and scheduling outage works with due regard to
annual scheduled maintenance plan.
11. To assess plant needs for spare parts & supplies and generate material requisitions.
12. To co-ordinate with Stores and Procurement for inventory management.
13. To control plant inventory via CMMS system (Maximo).
14. To acquire full knowledge of EHS policies & procedures and ensures compliance.
15. To evaluate, plan and actively participate in plant housekeeping.
16. To assist and co-ordinate with EHS Lead on all EHS activities including implementation of
policies / procedures, inspections and audits.
17. To ensure compliance in all areas of Health, Safety and Environmental programs and
procedures as applicable to the maintenance activities.
18. To develop training schedules / plans for engineers and technicians in mechanical section.
19. To control all maintenance documents / records.
20. To lead the set up and operation of site Mechanical workshop
21. To perform any other job assigned by the management
Qualifications / Requirements :
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized and reputed university.
1. Minimum 07 years of experience in CCPP.
2. 03 years experience as Team Leader Mechanical
3. Knowledge of Environmental and Safety regulatory requirements.
4. Experience of costing and planning of plant outages.
Desired Characteristics :
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to
work independently. Strong problem solving skills. Working knowledge of general plant operations.
Understanding of CMMS system, particularly Maximo. Ability to read and interpret documents
such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures, manuals etc.
Locations : Pakistan; Lahore