Tekrevol is looking for an experienced Flutter Developer who will work on mission-critical applications. Your duties will include managing Flutter (Android, iOS) application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle
- Assist in the preparation and production of releases of software components
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
- 3+ years of experience working with flutter & android native.
- Flutter, MVVM, MVC, GetX, Provider, BloC Pattern, Native Android/iOS would be plus
- Experience in Flutter Development
- Have experience with Flutter for both iOS and Android.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, GraphQL APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
- Published app on stores.
- Experience with version control such as Git and SVN.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in CS/SE/CE,
Powered by JazzHR