1. Prepare al the drawing & BOQ for machine foundations, buildings & other civil work.
2. Arrange quotations from approved contractors and make comparative statements.
3. Monitor and control civil contractors work as per work plan given by Sr Civil Engineer.
4. Inspect material received from outside for civil purpose to ensure that it is as per requirements.
5. Maintain and keep all related drawings and / or data in safe and easily retrievable manner.
6. Supervise and control construction work of all the buildings in MDF Plant as well as in the colony.
7. Monitor and check all the civil works being carried out by the labors and contractors and provide them instructions if deem necessary.
8. Plan all civil repair and maintenance of all buildings and residential blocks as per the directions of Sr Civil Engineer.
9. Prepare, cross check and verify all civil work and civil contractors’ bills and keep the record up dated. Give instructions for construction, repair and maintenance works and monitor the work of carpenters / painters / mesons.