What is Intentomatic?
Intentomatic monitors all your prospects for buyer intent, such as when potential customers read reviews online, visit your website, or engage with your competitors on Twitter. Then we automatically customize your team's messages based on these “signals”. This lets B2B growth teams personalize every message they send, which dramatically increases campaign efficiency.
Our pilot customers see a 5 - 8x lift in message response rates on prospecting activity after implementing Intentomatic. We’ve raised capital from leading VCs and industry leaders.
Why you should join Intentomatic?
The Job: Business Operations
In this role, you’ll play a key role in orchestrating the next phase of our growth. Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll work closely with the rest of our team and leadership to execute on key initiatives important to the next phase of our growth and evolution as a business. Focus areas will be:
- Help manage critical relationships on behalf of the CEO, such as new customer opportunities and investor relations.
- Plan and execute a communications strategy that keeps all our stakeholders (employees, customers, prospects, and partners) aligned and pulling in the same direction.
- Frequently talk to our customers and help our team understand how to improve our product and service offerings.
- Develop and incubate new projects that solve hard problems not owned by anyone else in the company.
- Lead the process of setting, tracking, and aligning against a single set of company KPIs.
- Help prepare for and manage critical stakeholder meetings, including board meetings and investment opportunities.
Why is this role critical?
Who we’re looking for:
2 - 4 years of experience in consulting, strategy, or marketing roles at leading companies
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with a good instinct for storytelling.
- Super organized and quick learner
- Very good at analytical problem solving and first principles thinking
- Ego-less and willing to do what it takes to build an incredible company